Cryptic Burley Trail
1. Eternal Springs?
Fountain of Life, Station Road
2. Not face book, but a good place to find out about Burley's Wild life.
Nature Reserve Notice Board
3. If you go any further, you will need to step carefully to keep your feet dry.
Stepping Stones, River Wharfe
4. You may have grounds for a recreational drink here, but sadly all you can do is remember Thomas Clark.
Old Drinking Fountain in Recreation Ground
5. Donald’s Larder.
Duck Food Container, Mill Pond
6. Meet Grandpa Buxton, where? - that’s for you to discover: haha!
Fruit Tree, Burley House Field ,near Ha Ha
7. The Cricket Pavilion where time stands still, always the last session?
Scalebor Cricket Pavilion: clock stopped at 4.20pm on building nearby
8. Historically, kids trailed here to learn to speak proper.
Old grammar School, no 18 on History Trail
9. Where Dr Suess could be JK Rowling’s Neighbour.
10. 1.25 miles from Askwith you may get your just desserts.
Signpost seat, in Pudding Tree Garden